Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) - and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are passionate about the customer experience with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior. You exercise your data-driven approach and project management skills on a daily basis to put your ideas into action. You’re highly organized and detailed oriented - accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines. You are able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and a sense of what is “right” for the customer. You are a super communicator, successful at building rapport with colleagues across team lines, collaborating with various stakeholders to get things done. We'll be especially impressed if you fancy yourself a beer, wine or liquor aficionado. You have a proven track record of success and 2+ years working on a Merchandising or customer-facing team in the tech space.
What the role is
In the Merchandising Associate role, you will be an integral part of the Category Management team, responsible for defining and upholding product addition standards, executing category and supplier-specific merchandising projects, contributing to site content themes, and analyzing industry & consumer trends to inform your work. You will support the Director of Category Management in building the industry leading catalog and best-in-class merchandising to achieve our company goals.
In this role you will:
- Combine your ability to understand consumer behavior with exceptional project management to make Drizly the go-to shopping destination for alcohol
- Refine categorization and attribute structure of the catalog to create an intuitive and tailored customer experience
- Use internal tools to assign attributes and fill in missing product information, while working directly with brands and retailers to source verified product data
- Improve the breadth and accuracy of the product catalog through the creation of new catalog items and manual linking of store inventory
- Assess product image quality and other visual content to optimize and implement imagery standards (ex. bottles vs. cans)
- Partner with Creative and Marketing teams to highlight trending categories and items in site content and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Strategic Partnerships team to drive volume on key brands and specific items through site placement and merchandising
- Dig deep into site metrics and catalog data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across platforms
- Partner with Product, UX, Marketing and Strategic Partnerships to drive cross-functional projects to completion and ensure cohesive customer experience across all touch points
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status