- You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by managing and guiding the Implementation team to ensure all our products are delivered as efficiently, and quickly as possible, as well as configured in such a way to best meet the customer's and Kyruus goals. You’ll also contribute to the development of the Kyruuvians that report to you by understanding their career goals, challenges and helping to equip them to be as self sufficient as possible while also providing assistance and guidance, as needed.
- You’ll be accountable to manage and coach a team of Implementation Managers, monitor project progress and manage customer escalations.
- You’ll effectively manage and monitor project plans while successfully evaluating when customer and/or internal escalations are warranted.
- You’ll be accountable for reporting out externally to our customers and internally to Delivery, Finance, Product Stakeholders.
- You’ll be accountable for coaching Implementation Managers on accurate and up-to-date project reporting and time tracking within our customer and project management software.
- You’ll be accountable for the success of Implementation Manager onboarding, coaching, and ongoing mentoring.
- You’ll define boundaries and project parameters to secure related implementation tasks while making sure project timelines are doable for the organization. You’ll review and improve interdepartmental processes, and make sure other departments, such as Product Development and Engineering, have visibility into what they need to deliver and associated deadlines.
- You’ll reinforce a culture of accountability by holding your team accountable for effective project management, and updating standard project plans, time tracking, and project visibility internally and externally.
- You’ll own the successful resolution or escalation of any implementation issues, challenges, or questions that arise.
- You’ll own improvement of the operational process to deliver implementations as evidenced by improving quality and reducing delivery costs.
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Professional Services in the Implementation Management department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years of experience in health system operations and management skills to:
- Plan implementations throughout the following year for existing and net new customers, while determining the impact to internal stakeholders.
- Hold a deep understanding of our products and process new information quickly and efficiently.
- Support and contribute to the organization’s corporate scorecard goals.
- Tighten and accelerate cycle times of product implementations with scalability and predictability.
- Manage multiple constituents professionally and gracefully throughout implementations.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ve discovered ways to standardize and add structure to customer implementations.
- You continuously provide clear feedback to others and successfully collaborate with Product Development to understand approach, roadmap timelines and tradeoffs.
- You coach and manage your team, leverage resources at hand, and effectively identify resourcing gaps.
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to Implementation Managers and our Customers.
- Kyruuvians in the Manager, Professional Services role can move in a more linear career towards a Director, Professional Services. From there, Kyruuvians can become a Senior Director, Professional Services.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.