Manager, Growth Strategy
THE ROLE: Manager, Growth Strategy
We’re looking for…
The Manager, Growth Strategy will join an entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team to lead initiatives to drive top-line growth via new customer acquisition. This leader will develop strategy, own marketing campaigns & execute tests in new channels and markets. They will work cross-functionally with other marketing leaders, technology, product, creative, merchandising as well as key external partners.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Expand our paid customer acquisition strategies through large scale channels such as broadcast TV, video, direct mail, radio, and partnerships
- Lead relationship with external advertising partners and negotiate new partnerships
- Grow the international business through acquiring new and increasing repeat customers through a mix of paid and owned lifecycle marketing
- Optimize promotional and offer strategy through balancing margin and growth targets
- Define market-specific strategies and competitive landscape for cross-border shopping through market research, industry conferences and other resources to evolve point of view on international ecommerce
- Develop actionable customer insights and KPIs through close working relationship with Analytics
- You’ll have the opportunity for Executive visibility
- This is a high growth, high impact area
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Master’s or MBA preferred
- Strategy or economics consulting experience from a top-tier firm
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Proven strong analytical skills; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are a professional athlete when you tackle problems with data
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Experience with direct response TV, direct mail and partnership marketing in high-growth, test & learn environments
- Experience working in a multi-national company; knowledge or interest in international markets and dynamics
- Experience living abroad? Comfortable with other languages? Let us know!
- Experience with Borderfree or other international shipping logistics provider
- Prior experience with Tableau, Google Analytics
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.