At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
As Manager of Customer Success, you will work closely with the COO, assisting with the growth and development of our fully remote, customer-facing team of 30. You will help build and structure the team, which services both nurses and facilities, to handle massive growth while maintaining quality and consistency of service. You will also play a vital role in the construction of the foundational elements of connectRN’s customer success function. Expect to collaborate closely with Sales, Product, and Onboarding to strengthen service lines and relay trends and feedback.
- Be responsible for the execution & optimization of the customer success strategy
- Help train, manage and mentor our team of customer success specialists
- Serve as the co-point person (alongside the Director of Customer Success) for the execution of cross-functional projects
- Work in a fast-paced environment providing exceptional customer service while acting as the face of connectRN to Facilities and Nurses
- Serve as a point of escalation and advanced support
- De-escalate critical client situations that arise
- At least five years of (high quality) customer-facing experience
- Experience managing distributed teams
- A strong desire to build & create
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service & support
- Strong written and verbal communication
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Remote work flexibility (Our office is in Waltham if you'd like to come on site!)
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.