Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers’ knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
We are looking for a Manager of our Customer Success team in the Boston area. Our Customer Success team partners with our clients to deliver transformational business outcomes. Working with some of the largest companies around the world (Global 2000), our CSMs pride themselves on not only building good relationships but also providing strategic advice - connecting clients with best practices and other companies solving similar challenges. Our ideal manager for the Customer Success team is a partner to other groups within Tamr and to our customers, helping both sides define and deliver on new opportunities.
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of (CSMs). You will lead a team focused on driving customer loyalty and delivering business value to our customers.
- Lead a team that is dedicated to delivering a remarkable total customer experience
- Support and direct new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build durable customer value
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team as they grow in their career
- Manage day-to-day operations of your team including: maintaining an accurate customer health forecast, managing escalations from your direct reports, ensuring the delivery of high quality engagements throughout the customer life-cycle, and ensuring teams properly document activities in a timely manner
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and process changes
- Support the creation and implementation of broader Customer Success-wide initiatives in conjunction with Growth, Marketing, Professional Services, Product, and Solutions teams.
- 4-8 years of previous software Customer Success Management experience
- Passion for delighting customers
- Experience managing and growing customer success teams
This position is available in Cambridge MA.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description