Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including J.Crew, Madewell, Urban Outfitters, and Verishop with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Manager, Business Consulting.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced Manager, Business Consulting to focus on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting to support our Fashion, Home, and Beauty clients. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Manager, Business Consulting will support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers in the Fashion, Home, and/or Beauty space with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Manage Business Consultants by partnering with them to develop customized action plans maximizing their clients’ success through support and knowledge sharing
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Share best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategize on seller optimization strategies.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus.
- 8+ years of operating experience inside a Fashion, Home, and/or Beauty Retailer or Direct to Consumer company and/or experience working as a Management Consultant.
- Prior experience as a manager.
- Experience with eCommerce strategies and procurement processes. Specific knowledge in marketplace business models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our clients' organizations.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with client key stakeholders.
- Must be based in Northeast US (preference for Boston or NY) with travel to Boston HQ. Travel required to be on-site with the clients (~35%)