Lead Management Coordinator Co-op at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
I know you're asking, what's a Lead Management Coordinator Co-op?
You will be a key member of our Sales and Marketing Operations Team; helping build a world class sales and marketing machine across all our global markets. In this role, you will have an immediate impact expanding our lead and contact database while creating efficiencies within our CRM at Acquia and working alongside our Sales and Marketing Operations team.
What will you do?
- Supplement leads and contacts with data required to ensure accurate routing and qualification where missing (for example, adding state or contact info)
- Reassign mis-routed leads to correct BDRs based on business rules - daily action working from a dashboard in Salesforce and a prescribed workflow
- Demand Generation and Event list cleanup and import to the Marketing Automation Platform - weekly activity following a prescribed workflow for list management
- Webinar follow up actions - including population of email template with variable information and tracking tags
- Maintain documentation for Marketing Operations activities and operational processes
- Data hygiene - ongoing reconciliation of invalid email addresses from bounced emails and routing requests from email responses
- Get hands on experience with Acquia’s suite of tools, focusing on our Marketing Automation platform
- In addition to these activities, this role will respond to trouble tickets for account data cleanup or augmentation as specified by Sr Marketing Ops or Sales Ops specialists.
This role would be a great first job for a recent business/marketing graduate and could even be entertained as a role for someone still in school.
The role will not become permanent. It is a 6-month contract, but offers the opportunity to meet the team and explore other / future opportunities at Acquia.
Are you qualified?
You are a recent graduate or pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business with a solid academic record. You have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment. You're able to work well as part of a team, but also independently and look for opportunities to own projects that deliver results. You have strong skills in Excel, appreciate understanding the “nuts and bolts” of Sales and Marketing operations and have a willingness to learn.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.