Jr. Customer Support Lead at RightHand Robotics
At RightHand Robotics, we have a rapidly growing, and highly capable team building robotic piece-picking solutions and deploying them around the globe. Our product has to be reliable enough to run non-stop on production fleets of robots in the world’s largest warehouses. If you’re simultaneously excited and a bit terrified about what this could mean for you, good! If working hands-on with robots on a daily basis intrigues you, read on!
We are looking to bring on a Jr. Customer Support Engineer to help build our support organization to drive customer success at all levels. You will be joining the efforts to lay the foundation for an evolving support organization that not only reacts to customer issues but works towards preventing them.
Outside of the Deployment & Support team, you will join a diverse team with expertise spanning machine learning, software, mechanical, and electrical engineering, and can expect regular interaction with members across the team.
- Help build the support organization, its processes and best practices with a focus on predictability and accountability
- Drive to resolution cases raised by our customers in the field and ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met by:
- Corroborating details of the issue until it is fully understood
- Capturing details of the issue reported in our ticketing system
- Engage with other teams internally to help you move the case towards resolution
- Keep our tools and customers updated on a regular basis
- Proactive communication
- Reporting activities. From creation to interpretation of reports
- Knowledge Management – creation of support documentation as needed to be used by you and others to self-help in resolving incidents
This would be some of the main tasks, but we will not limit you if there are interests in helping others internally or learning more about other areas.
- Tech-savvy with experience in delivering technical support.
- Curious with interest (or experience) in software development and/or robotics. You know you can learn new things faster than others and can teach others.
- Successful communicating at different levels (Customers, CxOs, salesperson, engineers) both verbally and in writing and you have used proven methodologies to deal with complex technical scenarios.
-Self managed and team oriented.
- Flexible. We have an awesome product, and our customers expect a high level of service. This is why we ask that you have the flexibility to collaborate and contribute outside of regular work hours (weekends, holidays) and wearing different hats from time to time to meet the needs of our global customers.
- Growth oriented. This mindset will help our customers and our company exceed expectations while preventing and predicting issues by continuous learning and deep analysis.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer / technical support organization
- Experience with ticketing systems to track your (and others) work (JIRA ServiceDesk, Zendesk or similar)
- Experience in triaging and troubleshooting technical incidents
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Software and Hardware troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of the software development process and support lifecycle
- Experience working in the supply chain and logistics industry (love warehouses? great!)
- A technical background (Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Written and verbal communication fluency in any of the following languages: Dutch, German, or Japanese
Our perks include:
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in an early stage company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.