Facilities Coordinator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs grows in size, so does the amount of shipments flowing in and out of the multiple buildings on our campus. From large shipments to invoices, we are looking for someone to own the inbound and outbound of packages across our primary campus location. This is a core part of our operational workflows to keep our offices and engineering teams running, so if you’re excited to work directly with our facilities and workspace operations team in their day-to-day operations, as well as our growing company, we want you to join as our Facilities Coordinator.
- Organize and maintain office, mailroom, storage and supply areas
- Optimize workflows and processes to keep our mailroom running smoothly
- Organize and manage inventory of a wide variety of consumables (resin, supplies, etc)
- Coordinate deliveries, receive shipments and complete paperwork for shipping
- Consolidate weekly orders and procurement for R&D supplies (DigiKey, McMaster)
- Process documents and materials from inbound & outbound shipments
- Contribute to special projects to improve workplace operations
- Motivated and excited to keep constantly-morphing workspaces organized
- Good communication and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Are a operational thinker and problem solver who can be both high touch AND efficient
- Have excellent customer service skills to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Successful track record of teaching yourself how to do things with little supervision
- Can identify, propose, and implements improvements via self-driven projects
- Able to do some occasional heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) within the mailroom
- Have previous logistics, operations, or fulfillment experience
- A team player who wants to work with a fast paced group!
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.