Executive Assistant at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Operations team provides the smooth support that keeps our company running. We thrive on providing the best internal customer service possible to employees, visitors, and just about anyone else that comes through the door. We’re looking for a driven and autonomous organizational rock-star to provide world class support to our leadership team. The right person will actively evolve themselves and this role to keep pace with Formlabs and grow within the company.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and keen to learn everything about a successful tech company at the highest level, we want you to join Formlabs as our Executive Assistant.
- Provide seamless administrative support to the core executive team
- Execute on a wide range of operational tasks – including booking domestic and international travel, frequent and complex calendar scheduling, direct communication with board of directors and external stakeholders, timely completion of expense reports, drafting of correspondence (sometimes of a confidential nature), and more
- Serve as a trusted gateway and gatekeeper on incoming issues and concerns, and exercise excellent judgement in determining the appropriate action or response
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow up, often under tight deadlines
- Manage a variety of special projects, some with organizational impact
- Support the rest of our leadership teams, as needed
- Obsessively organized, with a creative problem-solving edge
- Outstanding time management, planning, and organizational skills
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, who can adapt to your audience
- Possess excellent common sense and can make good judgement calls autonomously
- Maintain an energetic and positive attitude, especially under pressure
- Always go beyond information that is plainly presented to understand the bigger picture
- Completely fluent with computers, the internet, and Google Apps
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential business information
- Driven by a sense of completion; you don’t turn off the lights until the job is done
- Passion for 3D printing or technology
- Previous experience supporting executive teams