Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Learning Business at Thought Industries
Thought Industries is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Experience (CX) team. The Customer Experience department at Thought Industries' primary focus is to ensure our customers are successfully achieving their digital business goals and objectives. In this role, you will leverage your marketing and account management skills to foster strategic and strong partnerships with our customers that are focused on business outcomes and advocacy.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has a strong and proven market fit, 100’s of customers, and an impressive opportunity for career advancement.
- Proactively manage customer relationships from the initial kick-off meeting and success planning through renewal and the entire lifecycle of the customer.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each customer’s business goals, initiatives, and use cases to support their short and long-term business goals based on their unique use cases and leverage best practices seen throughout your client book.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews to consult on strategic initiatives, provide guidance on business and program strategy, review funnel and conversion metrics, and help the customer drive incremental optimization of their digital learning business.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as their trusted advisor throughout their entire lifecycle to create customer advocates/champions.
- Act as an ongoing Program Manager and provide thought leadership and best practice recommendations on how Thought Industries can be leveraged to meet and exceed business goals.
- Monitor the customer’s progress towards achieving their KPI’s.
- Diagnose root causes and recommend corrective actions, if the customer is not achieving KPI targets.
- Partner with a dedicated Account Manager to drive adoption and renewals through regular quarterly account reviews and business planning.
- Align customer’s program roadmap with Thought Industries’ product development roadmap to ensure success.
- Collect customer product insight and contribute to agile prioritization through Thought Industries’ product roundtable and development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
We would love it if you:
- Are a digital native, like technology, and familiar with how online marketing works and are eager to learn more.
- Know about digital marketing, marketing automation systems, content marketing, and e-commerce platforms, including social and email
- Have experience with multiple vehicles e.g. in product discovery, SaaS, Paid Search, Email, Affiliates, Social and Mobile platforms as well as Web Properties
- Can assess which variable are driving results and link actions to business outcomes
- Can analyze data from multiple sources to drive insights influencing the conversion rates
- Understand how to use learning tools effectively to support decision making, e.g. A / B testing and experimentation
- Understand web measurement / analytics
- Have the willingness to create customer success assets that may not exist, adapt existing customer success assets, and collaborate with product experience, product marketing, and customer marketing to refine both
- Have creative problem solving, solutions-oriented and strategic, long-term view of customer relationship
- 4+ years of professional work experience in a fast-paced role in a Consulting, Technology, Agency, eLearning, or Consumer Brand environment
- Acumen and interest in marketing technology and customer conversion strategies
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to create professional and engaging slides.
- Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to tell compelling stories with data.
- Ability to build relationships at multiple levels in a client organization.
- Ability to ideate and parlay business objectives into an actionable plan.
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and an analytical mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.