Director Strategy - Vault Regulatory (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
This Director role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences Regulatory space, regulatory business processes, and supporting technology solutions. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Regulatory market share. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of Regulatory applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the Regulatory enterprise market for the Vault Regulatory applications including Vault Registrations, Submissions, Submissions Archive, Publishing
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the Regulatory space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in regulatory applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer bases
- Sales & Consulting
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Min of 5+ years of experience consulting for the regulatory area of a life sciences company with content management, submission publishing, and registration tracking technologies
- 5+ years of Experience with regulatory submission document authoring, submission publishing/validation/viewing, registration and commitment tracking, and regulatory document archiving
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold strategic conversations with heads of regulatory and IT regarding the regulatory applications and their use within Regulatory execution
- Understanding of global drug development & regulatory process
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of experience working for a Regulatory or content management software company
- 3+ years of experience heavily working with RIM, Registrations, Submissions, Submissions Archive, Publishing technologies
- Experience with regulatory data standards a plus
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]