Dynatrace offers the market-leading software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform enables the world’s largest organizations to transform their businesses and deliver perfect user experiences. And we’re growing FAST!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Director, Partner Services Practice. As a part of the Dynatrace Services Organization, this role is responsible for the development and scaling of our global Cloud SI service partner delivery program. Through your leadership and reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer of Dynatrace Services, this role will define and manage Dynatrace's global Cloud SI service delivery partner programs around the world.
To be successful in the role, you will need experience influencing strategic relationships within a cloud SI service partnership to achieve results at a regional, national, and global level.
You will also be a strong people leader capable of developing Dynatrace services practices with responsibilities in establishing and setting culture, strategy, assisting with recruiting, driving enablement, co-developing and managing opportunity pipelines, ensuring successful/quality service competence and delivery, and driving organizational alignment across all field operating organization.
- Owner and single point of contact for Dynatrace’s partner service delivery program.
- Build trust and executive relationships with senior partner leaders and their respective leadership teams
- Evangelize partner solutions with Dynatrace regional, national, and global sales teams and clearly articulate the partner’s value propositions to the field to foster proactive deal engagement with channel management and field sales teams
- Review pipeline and drive opportunity velocity with Dynatrace and partner field sales teams
- Partner Satisfaction: Ensure strong business relationships by understanding partners’ needs and identifying clear program alignment, accountability, and progress measurement.
- Customer Satisfaction: ensure quality of partner service delivery of Dynatrace related services through ongoing partner enablement, direct customer feedback, engagement delivery validation, and endorsement renewal processes
- Partner with channel management & relevant field roles to deliver Partner sales plays to deliver joint wins and drive Dynatrace revenue growth
- This role will be interfacing with the senior most levels within Dynatrace and our top partners and will be expected to possess drive very effective management and executive communication skills.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing large Systems Integrator service delivery partners within the technology industry
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in building business relationships that result in revenue growth and the ability to work as part of a global, virtual team environment that demands excellence
- 5+ years of experience in channel services practice development, sales, business development, and alliance management within the technology industry
- Proven background in managing cross-functional teams (marketing, technical, enablement, legal, and sales)
- Proven track record in building programs and business relationships that result in revenue growth
- The ability to influence and impact executives in partner organizations and sales leaders in respective sales regions
- Candidates should possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong execution skills, creativity, and the ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort presenting to large and small audiences
- Strong collaboration skills are required to successfully work in a highly matrixed environment driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.