Director, Customer Support at Wellframe
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage all staff, resources, and processes needed to support Wellframe’s Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and support services across all stages of the client lifecycle including:
- Manage the Services team to provide a consistently outstanding customer service experience.
- Monitor team performance through continual analysis of data, including operational metrics and program evaluation.
- Synthesize requirements and identify user needs across clients to develop “service as a product” at Wellframe and forecast areas of growth.
- Develop the tools and organizational infrastructure needed to manage diverse workflows, operating protocols, quality assurance evaluations, and risk assessments.
- Quickly identify and communicate potential risks as they emerge that may impact client success, team performance, product stability, or information privacy and security.
- Work across Wellframe teams to stay ahead of new feature launches, experiments, and other changes that might impact customers, while also providing proactive communication and insights into our end users.
- Work closely with the Wellframe Customer Success team to execute strategic plans for organic growth with clients and to meet client and Wellframe goals.
- Vendor management for user support technology and services.
- Mentor and develop Services team; lead recruitment efforts in conjunction with monitoring staff caseloads and coverage requirements.
Internal management & coordination:
- Manage the tracking and analysis of multiple projects and their key performance indicators, tasks, and milestones, while also remediating possible or current issues, risks, overflows, deficits, as well as recommended solutions.
- Develop and facilitate process and performance improvement initiatives, including establishing and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manage and lead cross functional teams on resource planning, availability, and allocation according to projects pipeline.
- Lead, manage, and develop a best-in-class Customer Support team.
- Own team capacity planning and staffing assignments.
- Set goals for the Services team and be accountable for achieving team metrics.
- Leverage client data, internal retrospectives, and user feedback to share insights to support Wellframe’s product and service innovation
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ years of related experience managing service operations, including 4+ years of experience in a management capacity.
- Background in software support services, preferably with experience managing vendors and scaling teams across sites and timezones; experience with Zendesk and HIPAA a plus.
- Excellent project management skills, organization, and attention to detail; experience in process creation, management, and establishing protocols is required.
- Experience using data to build strategic recommendations, illustrate program performance and identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies.
- Experience creating, managing, and monitoring Customer SLAs is a must.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- Natural leader with strong relationship building skills to partner with clients and lead internal teams.
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strong strategic and analytical problem-solving capability.
- Proven ability to ascertain client and end user needs through active listening skills, and consultatively work with clients to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding of the strategic implications of internal and external decisions and details; skilled at navigating teams toward a recommended path.
- Clear understanding of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape.
- Work style that reflects Wellframe’s Core Values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility.
- A “people person” with unflagging patience and empathy for our end users and line of sight on how to improve their experience using the Wellframe platform and improve outcomes for our client organizations.