Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are searching for a Business Applications - Director Application Management Services to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Business Systems, you will play a key role in leading customer focused application management services and quality assurance. You will be responsible for leading a team focused on delivering production support, system administration, user management, and QA Testing. This role will concentrate on metrics to drive excellence in customer service and quality such as productivity, service level, efficiency, and application release quality.
- Manage production support process(incident management) and SLA's for business applications; Sales/CRM, Finance, HR, Customer Experience and Integrated Applications
- Manage day to day activities of the system administration and QA Team. Manage and maintain team schedules for peak support periods such as quarter and year end.
- In collaboration with extended team, define and execute cloud application QA strategy, process, org structure and tools
- Research and recommend test automation tools and technology
- Identify, measure, and prioritize application optimization processes to consistently reduce repetitive support tickets
- Define support and QA standards and metrics. Insure metrics can drive actionable enhancements
- Enhance process to measure customer satisfaction.
- Research and implement test automation for cloud based managed Applications
- Lead and manage process and tools for user management across multiple applications
- Manage system enhancements maintenance board
- Oversee management of business application health, job failure monitoring, performance monitoring, security policy,
- 8+ years experience in cloud based application management of production support, quality assurance, and application release process including managing a team
- Prior experience with business applications; CRM(Salesforce), Finance(NetSuite), HR, Customer Support(Zendesk), Integrations(Dell Boomi)
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes
- Experience with SDLC best practices
- Experience working in SaaS industry preferred
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Passion to work within a fast paced, high energy, high tech environment
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.