Provides exceptional service to users (40%)
- Handle user inquiries via multiple channels (email, in/outbound calls, etc.) in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- Listen to users; identify, research, and understand their needs; resolve user issues.
- Assist users with onboarding onto the mobile app.
- Ensure user needs are top priority and appropriately escalated when applicable.
- Recognize, document, and alert on trends.
Serve as a product and service expert (30%)
- Become an expert in our product and services and be comfortable walking others through it.
- Represent the voice of users to provide feedback to internal teams helping to improve overall experience.
- Support internal process improvements by making recommendations for documentation, training and support materials
Achievement of performance and metrics (30%)
- Adhere to department and company procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed individual/team performance metrics, user inquiry volumes, and client contractual service level agreements.
- Achieve desired quality of service required by standard operating procedures and help to identify potential risks as they emerge.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years experience in a professional setting.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (incl. verbal and written); strong phone skills (diction, active listening, professional phone voice), and fluency in Spanish or Haitian Creole a plus but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite and CRM systems, Zendesk and Salesforce are a plus!
- Strong time management skills, decision making skills, and organizational skills with excellent attention-to-detail.
- Participate in on-call rotations (some holidays as assigned) to respond to urgent issues when they arise; exhibit general flexibility to shift changes
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Outgoing, friendly, and compassionate personality.
- Independently identifies end user needs/challenges through active listening and resolution; building positive engagement through interaction.
- Strong professional behavior and demonstration of the company’s core values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility.
- Data driven; demonstrates ability to identify strategy and actionable recommendations.
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence, receptivity to learning opportunities, and ability to identify areas for improvement