Customer Success Associate at Cobalt Software, Inc
Bison is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hard-working individual to join our Customer Success Team. You should possess strong interpersonal, analytical, and quantitative skills as well as a real passion for private equity, customer relations, and technology. You will build relationships with key team members at each of our clients and work directly with them to unlock the full power and value of Bison's solutions.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of client facing roles with a consistent track record of success
- 2+ years of finance exposure, private markets preferred
- Track record of success in B2B software account management or customer success (private equity or financial sector strongly preferred)
- Experience in achieving agreed upon revenue retention targets and outcomes
- Excellent time management, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A deep understanding of software usage and pain points for fund managers
- Ability to identify and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- The desire to succeed, build a career, and be part of a high-growth technology start-up
- Proficiency in research technologies and Microsoft Office
- Self-starter approach with an eagerness to learn, grow, and consistently exceed stated objectives
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Build out a product knowledge base of reference material, user guides, and tutorials
- Provide product knowledge & industry guidance to help our customers effectively grow with our platform and meet their needs
- Drive early customer success by ensuring successful transitions from Bison Implementation team
- Engage with key stakeholders at our clients, proactively performing quarterly business reviews
- Drive renewal rates and upsell conversations with clients
Bison, short for Boston Illiquid Securities Offering Network, is a fintech company focused on innovation for the private markets. Bison's mission is to use the power of nimble technology and transparent data to bring unmatched software solutions to the market. Headquartered in Boston, MA with an office in Gothenburg, Sweden, Bison's products serve some of the industry's leading fund managers and asset allocators. To learn more about Bison, visit www.bison.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. The position is full time, on-premises at our office in Boston, Massachusetts. The job is not open to remote workers.