Customer Service Administrator Tier 2 at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This customer service position involves a variety of responsibilities. You are a point of contact for the Executive Escalation Line, you are a liaison for the Nuance Sykes Customer Service team, you will be responsible for tracking and processing complaints from the Better Business Bureau, you will be responsible for third party rebates, as well as processing data for refunds and product returns, and you will be an active participant in quality assurance for customer service agents.
- Meet with the department regularly to review service levels/performance and obtain feedback
- Maintain solid knowledge of products and policies
- Assess and define department training needs and participate in cross training, on-the-job training and new hire training
- Administer HR policies including constructive discipline. Develop and monitor individual action plans
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow-through
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all service requests by customers
- Manage difficult customer situations
- Research and resolve customer issues
- Follow-up on all questionable orders
- Manage and monitor workflow and reporting within customer service and data entry
- Responsible for processing processing orders,returns and generating credits
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: BA/BS Degree in business or a related field
Years of Experience: 0+
- Strong background in any type of Customer Service role from either a call center format or in a face to face environment or any previous experience servicing customers.
- Strong communication skills and able to lead actions across multiple areas of the business.
- Able to take a leadership role in handing third party support.
- Strong organizational skills that will enable quick follow up to customers, partners, and vendors.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.