Customer Operations Manager at Cybereason
Who We Are:
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason analyses 9.8PB of threat intelligence weekly to help organisations reduce investigation periods by up to 93% and promote a greater span of control of 1 analyst for every 200k endpoints. The resulting ROI is over 300% (Forrester).
The Cybereason Defense Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (Malop). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Group & PositionSummary:
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our Customer Strategy & Operations team at Cybereason!
In this position, you will manage global projects and cross-organizational initiatives, set up our function teams for success and smooth scaling, play a key role in operational planning and contribute to the overall achievement of the company and organizational OKRs.
As part of this role, you will have a strong relationship with many stakeholders within the company and will be familiar with business processes. CS Operations Manager will work closely with the counterparts in all Cybereason sites to keep Cybereason a global unified company and help us excel in our goals. You will also be leading the way for improving organizational processes in order to result in better quality, productivity and efficiency and reporting on critical business metrics.
The ideal candidate will be approachable and customer service oriented. They have a passion for problem-solving and will challenge their peers to think on their feet. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy juggling multiple projects at once, while keeping the best interest of the company as a top priority.
In this role you will:
- Provide tactical support to the rest of the Success team, helping them improve their KPIs and efficiency.
- Manage key OKRs & KPIs across the assigned departments to track strategic goals and milestones achievement
- Play a key role in establishing an operating rhythm of the assigned domains/departmental projects to ensure they are running effectively and efficiently
- Take leading part in definition, management and facilitation of processes, workflows and mechanisms from ideation through adoption to help scale the business
- Work closely with leadership throughout the assigned lines of business on internal communication, new initiatives planning, business analysis and support them from an operations standpoint to drive changes and improve overall customer experience levels
- Work alongside the global business operations, field operations and other function teams on cross organizational coordination and projects
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, Customer Success, project management, business analytics or related roles
- To be the operational heartbeat of the team and a strong voice of the Customer Success organization; bring in the right people, processes and technology together to deliver the best service tour customers and wider business
- Strong knowledge of Customer Success frameworks, processes, lifecycles, KPIs and systems. Candidates need to have a solid understanding of terms such as Gross Churn, Net Revenue Retention, CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost), C-SAT, NPS etc
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to translate a vision into actionable plans, leveraging project best practices and tooling
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM, project management and customer management tools
- Clear and concise communicator and writing style. Ability to explain and summarize complexity in simple terms
- Proactive and solution oriented, with a can-do attitude
- A process mentality focused on simplicity, automation, scale and efficiency
- Willingness to learn and develop themselves constantly
- Experience in the cyber security domain is desirable but other backgrounds in technology, particularly SaaS, endpoint or enterprise software will be considered
- Ability to travel as needed when conditions permit (<25%)