Community Operations Lead at PathAI
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We’re looking for a community operations lead to join our team to grow and nurture our online pathologist community. The Community Operations Lead will work closely with product, pathology, scientific program management, and business operations to identify strategies and implement tactics that ensure pathologists are aware of PathAI, want to partner with us, and have positive experiences working with the PathAI team.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the brand strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What you’ll do:
- Take responsibility for growing an online community of pathologists who collaborate with PathAI
- Develop and implement proactive outreach and engagement strategies and measure the results
- Build out operations workflows for customer support tools
- Implement tactics to ensure pathologists are aware of and engaged within the PathAI contributor network
- Analyze performance data and report back to
- Respond rapidly to pathologist questions and concerns
- Support product development efforts by advocating for pathologist needs
- Be an ambassador for PathAI within the pathology community
What you’ll need:
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience building and managing email campaigns
- Ability to identify and track community metrics and perform basic data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing and leading projects from start to finish
- Ability to effectively manage various stakeholders
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.