If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a talented Client Operations Manager to join Wellframe’s Client Delivery team. This position focuses on supporting our health plan, provider and partner clients during the implementation of the Wellframe platform and throughout the client life cycle. The Client Operations Manager is the primary point of contact for assigned clients, working within a multidisciplinary, team-based client delivery model, owning the program management, ongoing day-to-day operations, and assist in defining and executing account management strategy and corresponding relationships for 3-5 client accounts on average.
The Client Operations Manager works closely with the client and internal Wellframe teams to ensure key program milestones are met on time and that the client is positioned for success with respect to their Wellframe utilization and engagement metrics (e.g., client staff adoption, member/patient onboarding, etc.). Inside Wellframe, the Client Operations Manager is a subject matter expert, providing knowledge about that client’s program attributes, operational trends, analytic needs, and challenges. Acting as the voice of the client, the Client Operations Manager is a client advocate, relaying the clients’ experiences and feedback internally and deriving opportunities for product and service support and enhancement. This role will marry relationship management and planning with strong operational execution.
Areas of responsibility:
Providing project oversight and client advocacy with client accounts and within Wellframe
- Serving as the primary, daily point of contact to clients, building strong and lasting relationships with client counterparts
- Coordinating project/program resources and requirements needed for initial execution, on-going success, and expansion
- Specific tasks include project management, leading client calls, training client staff, ensuring deliverables are met on time and of the highest quality, and quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact timeliness and success
- Serving as an intermediary between clients and internal Wellframe teams to share insights from our end-users
- Continually monitoring and analyzing client program utilization and performance through regular quantitative review and interpretation of internal reports and qualitative assessment through regular client check-ins
Helping to establish and actively manage customer success plans
- Partnering with account leads to support client growth and drive project work to support strategic objectives
- Facilitating and assisting in the creation and updating of account management plans and client strategy frameworks
- Leveraging performance metrics to make informed, strategic recommendations to Wellframe and Client teams
- Producing and delivering high quality, strategic stakeholder meeting presentations quarterly/bi-annually
- Applying understanding of Case and Disease Management programs to inform workflow creation and recommendations for clients to leverage the Wellframe platform
- Assisting with the development of client-specific training plans and help lead both virtual and in-person trainings of client teams
Identifying opportunities to grow and scale the CSO operations
- Working closely with Wellframe Client Strategy & Operations leadership and other senior Wellframe leadership to meet client and internal goals
- Identifying opportunities and helping to implement process and performance improvement initiatives across the CSO organization
Education, Experience, & Skills
- Proven experience leading project teams to meet aggressive deadlines while leveraging project management best practices
- Experience of managing multiple, complex client and internal projects concurrently
- Experience in health care client management, implementation, and project team coordination roles
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to understand and serve the multi-dimensional needs of our clients - those of their business, their clinical teams and their patient populations
- Strong understanding of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape
- Previous experience leading information technology or management software projects
- A passion for health, health care, and delivery transformation.
- A self-starter with a track record of delivering strong performance, professional maturity, and business acumen
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.