If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Client Operations Manager at Wellframe supports our health plan, provider and partner clients to achieve success during the implementation and throughout the client life cycle. The Client Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact for his or her assigned clients, working within a multidisciplinary, team-based client delivery model. Reporting to the Director of Client Strategy & Operations within the Client Delivery team, the Client Operations Manager will own the program implementation, ongoing day-to-day operations, account management strategy and corresponding relationships for 3-6 client accounts.
The Client Operations Manager will work closely with the client and the internal Wellframe teams to ensure key program milestones are met on time and that the client is positioned for success with respect to their Wellframe utilization and engagement metrics (e.g., client staff adoption, member/patient onboarding, etc.). At Wellframe, the Client Operations Manager will be the expert source of knowledge about that client’s program attributes, operational trends, analytic needs and challenges. S/he will be a voice of the client, as well as a client advocate, relaying the clients’ experiences and feedback internally and deriving opportunities for product and service support and enhancement. This role will marry consultative thinking and planning with strong operational execution.
Areas of Responsibility:
Provide client leadership and advocacy with client accounts and within Wellframe (40%):
- Serve as the primary, daily point of contact to clients, building strong and lasting relationships with client counterparts
- Coordinate project/program resources and requirements needed for initial execution and ongoing success
- Specific tasks include project management, leading client calls, training client staff, ensuring deliverables are met on time and of the highest quality, and quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact timeliness and success
- Serve as an intermediary between clients and Wellframe teams to share insights from our end-users
Establish and actively manage customer success plans (30%):
- Continually monitor and analyze client program utilization and performance through quantitative review and interpretation of daily and weekly internal reports and qualitative assessment through regular client check-ins
- Produce and deliver high quality, strategic stakeholder meeting presentations on quarterly/bi-annual basis
Identify opportunities to grow the Wellframe business (30%):
- Work closely with Wellframe Client Strategy & Operations leadership and other senior Wellframe leadership to meet client and internal goals and set strategic plans for organic growth
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree, with 4-8 years of experience
- Experience in health care client management, implementation, and project team coordination roles
- Experience working with enterprise clients or large, complex projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to understand and serve the multi-dimensional needs of our clients - those of their business, their clinical teams and their patient populations
- Smart, well-organized, and collaborative, with a strong attention to detail & experience in project management and operations
- Strong understanding of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape
- Previous experience in other health information technology or health management software delivery a plus
Behaviors & Traits Required
- A passion for health, health care, and delivery transformation, including the role of digital technology and technology broadly in this transformation
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- A self-starter with a track record of delivering strong performance, professional maturity, and business acumen
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and eagerness to learn
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.