Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Client Services team leads the transformation of clinical services with our clients through our mobile-enabled technology, analytics, and innovative approaches to workflow redesign - either directly with payers and providers or through medical device, behavioral health, and other health care partners. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients, managing ongoing client relationships, and identifying opportunities for account growth and expansion. We continuously work to improve the experience of client staff and patient end-users of the Wellframe solution and to exceed overall account metrics of success. As a team, we have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating services for their patients.
The Client Operations Associate will support Wellframe’s health plan clients at launch and throughout ongoing management, such that the platform is deployed in a timely fashion and positioned for success with respect to client staff adoption, patient acquisition, and enhancing patient care. This individual will play a critical role in integrating client workflows with platform capabilities, building staff trainings, and supporting overall project management activities. Throughout the course of the contract, the Client Operations Associate will be an expert on that account. S/he will relay the clients’ experiences and feedback to the Wellframe internal teams, derive opportunities for product and service enhancement, and coordinate Wellframe resources to enhance the relationship. Deployments will vary in scope and complexity but the Client Operations Associate will consistently demonstrate exceptional project management skills and a commitment to client success and relationship building.
- Coordinate all resources and requirements needed to support efforts across early stages of the client lifecycle, in order to ensure a successful client launch and adoption, including:
- Owning client-specific project plans
- Gathering client requirements and communicating them to internal teams for execution
- Supporting on-site, remote, and web trainings for client and clinical staff
- Quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact implementation timeliness and success
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Manage clients through continual analysis of program performance, using data to illustrate stories and identify trends to drive routine communication with clients
- Work closely with Wellframe Client Services directors and managers to execute strategic plans for organic growth with clients and to meet client and Wellframe goals
- Research key health care issues of consequence to clients
- Serve as an intermediary between clients and Wellframe product team to share insights from the field and push the product development process
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of work experience in consulting, implementation or account management, professional services, quality improvement, or project management
- Experience in health care, ideally working with hospitals, providers, or life sciences companies
- Strong project management skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire and curiosity to understand both the needs of our clients’ clinical teams and patients
- Interest in using data to build strategic recommendations, illustrate program performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- “No task is too small” mentality
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.