Client Engagement Manager at ProfitWell
You’ll be a leader of our people-powered software working directly with clients to solve their most complicated subscription pricing, packaging, and positioning problems. This role will require you to be an expert in building trust and rapport, managing projects, and thinking critically and strategically.
What you’ll do:
- Work to solve client projects in direct partnership with a Business & Pricing Analyst
- Manage the full life-cycle and communication for a client relationship, including:
- Travel to client site for initial kickoff and onboarding activities (5% of role);
- Project timelines and deliverables;
- Build custom, visually appealing presentations delivered to both middle management and C-suite executives
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities among our many products and offerings;
- Provide valuable, implementable results and recommendations using strategic business analysis
- Collaborate with our internal team members to deliver a consistent, high-quality experience for clients
- Serve as a product owner, taking the initiative to drive improvements and innovations from the front line, including streamlining processes, improving visualizations, creating better storytelling, and anything else to improve the Price Intelligently product
- Confidently working with C-suites and other high-level executives
- In project management, including timeline and communication management, managing client expectations and deliverables, presenting results and recommendations; ideal candidates will have some background or experience in data analysis, strategic thinking, and planning
- Fostering client relationships through strong interpersonal skills and growing new revenue from existing accounts
- Understanding and demonstrating the business value proposition of our tech-enabled service to senior leaders of a client organization
- Continuous improvement of processes through increasing workload capacity, decreasing delivery times, streamlining workflow processes, refining visualizations, etc.
- Receiving feedback and constructive criticism well while maintaining a strong declaration in your abilities
- Have at least 3 years’ of relevant experience
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.