Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
We are looking for an experienced performance marketing professional to help us onboard, restructure, and scale Amazon PPC accounts. You’ll be one of the first stops for newly acquired brands and will help lay the foundation for the long term success of brands at Thrasio.
- Rebuilding PPC campaign structures that will quickly scale accounts and allow for the seamless transition of accounts to other PPC team members
- Auditing historical campaign performance of newly acquired brands and quickly identifying key performance drivers within their PPC structure
- Serving as your own project manager. You will be dealing with multiple brands, each with their own timelines and intricacies.
- You must be highly organized and able to service multiple onboarding projects simultaneously
- Keeping key stakeholders informed on the status of PPC onboarding. This will include partners in marketing and brand ops.
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working in Search PPC
- Expertise with either Amazon PPC or Google Ads/Microsoft Ads strongly preferred
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- You must be comfortable analyzing and understanding various campaign structures so that you can build new campaigns to improve return on ad spend
- Experience with Google Ads Editor or similar bulk campaign creation tools or methods preferred
- Solid organizational skills to timelines, tasks and documentation across multiple and changing ad accounts
- Expertise in Excel and Pivot Tables
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.