Agent Support Representative (WAH) at Humana Studio_h
The MarketPoint Agent Support Representative 2 provides timely and effective sales support to Humana’s selling agents. The Agent Support Representative will handle a high volume of inbound phone calls to assist insurance agents with pre-enrollment inquiries including the following: agent compliance (contracting, licensing, and certification), member enrollment, and agent commissions.
Where you Come In
- The Agent Support Representative 2 will receive inbound calls from internal and external selling agents in a fast-paced call center
- Assist agents with all pre-enrollment inquiries including compliance verification, enrollment, product, and processes
- Utilize documents, websites, and local networks to research and resolve inquires of agents, involving Member enrollment and company products
- Build and strengthened relationships with both internal and external agents
- Keep closely attuned to the needs and perspectives of customers, and use this insight for the benefit of the business
- Document all sent and received information
- Build Humana’s brand by providing perfect experience
- Adhere to internal processes and guidelines
What you get from your great work! : Benefits and Perks of This Opportunity:
- Competitive compensation with strong hourly rate
- The ability to cut your daily commute to less than a minute!! Yes 100% Work at house capability.
- Can earn up to a maximum of one hour of PTO per 40 hour work week.
- 401 K Retirement Saving options 100 percent company match on the first 3 percent Humana will make a matching contribution each pay period for all participants who are actively contributing to the Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program and Work Life Services
- Student Loan refinancing consultation
- Great Deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping.
- Subsided parking rate
What you need for success! - Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of comprehensive customer service experience
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST - Monday - Friday and Saturday's during annual peak season (see details below under Additional Information)
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all internal/external customers with excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications and utilize search tools to find information
- Must live within 50 miles of the Humana office located in the following locations: Louisville KY, Green Bay WI, Greater Tampa FL area, Dallas TX, and and San Antonio TX.
- Work at home (WAH) requirements include a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes.
What you need to be considered a Superstar! : Preferred Qualifications
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous call center experience, sales, insurance, or healthcare experience
- Positive engaged attitude
- Conflict resolution experience
- Demonstrates high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates high level of multitasking ability
- Demonstrates high level of emotional intelligence with the ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
- During busy season please expect overtime opportunities both voluntary and mandatory
- During the Annual Enrollment Period which runs from October 15th – December 7th - Must have the ability to work between the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs. Schedules subject to change based on business need.
- Seasonal with the potential to become full time.