We are looking for a talented, energetic team oriented multi-tasking Administrative Assistant to join the Dynatrace team at our office in Waltham, MA. Someone with an effervescent personality, who is welcoming, warm, and friendly to everyone that they encounter. A person willing to roll up their sleeves to help maintain the overall appearance of the office. This is a dynamic role where you will be interfacing with employees from around the world, greeting office visitors and performing a variety of administrative tasks and duties to ensure that all interactions between Dynatrace and others are positive and productive – all in a fast-paced, high-tech environment! If you are a go-getter who thinks quickly on your feet while juggling multiple responsibilities – this is a great opportunity for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the company's lobby area – you will be the “face” of Dynatrace!
- Smile! Every person that comes through our front door must be greeted with a smile and warm welcome. This includes employees, vendors, clients, and job candidates.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls in a professional manner
- Act as a front desk liaison
- Be proud of our office and always maintain a presentable environment.
- Fully stock our kitchen and print station areas; order supplies and maintain inventory.
- Assist in catering requirements for office meetings and events as directed.
- Schedule conference rooms and monitor for proper set up.
- Record and distribute incoming mail, as well as handle processing of outgoing mail.
- Support facility, telecommunications and EDE requests as needed.
- Manage and maintain the Waltham office vacation spreadsheet.
- Update and maintain up-to-minute floor plan assignments; as well as assist with seating assignments for new hires/changes.
- Assist in the processing of purchase order requests.
- Handle on-boarding requirements for new Waltham employees as needed.
- Act as the liaison for employees traveling to the Waltham office.
- Expense report processing as needed.
- Handle administrative projects/assignments, as well as overflow work from other assistants under the direction of the office manager.
- Be an active member of the Waltham Fun Squad – a group of individuals that promote fun in the office through the planning of lively events for all to enjoy.
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented and willing to work as instructed
- Positive attitude and proven aptitude to learn and grow
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience, a plus
- Outlook email/calendaring knowledge
- Extensive software skills, specifically with the Microsoft Office Suite
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.