Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for managing key accounts for CA and promote our entire portfolio of solutions to existing accounts. This position will help create an efficient strategy while working closely with your internal network and by providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through closure.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Account Director:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the customer's business and its competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Drive high level strategy and lead a matrix team of Agile, DevOps and Security experts.
- Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies' advantages to the customer.
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
- Understand and navigate the customer's buying process.
Lead account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships with a set of our Platinum Accounts. Above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
- 7+ years’ experience in direct sales working with enterprise software products or services
- Recent experience targeting Platinum level accounts
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions C-level high ‘touch-sales’ experience will be looked upon favorably
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.