3D Model Coordinator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The 3D model coordinator is a position that will play an integral role in our company's ability to showcase the incredible capabilities of all the great products we make.
Your work will be widely used by our internal teams in marketing materials, events, customer samples, etc, and you will have the opportunity to hone your skills while working with some of the best, smartest people in the industry.
As the 3D Model Coordinator, you will establish hero parts for each material, printer and campaign, by identifying specific part criteria in collaboration with our awesome user community or designing in-house, and connecting them through final part production across our print farms. The bigger picture goal is to thoughtfully design, source, and curate 3D printed parts that best exemplify the specific technical capabilities and inspire our community to make anything.
- Source 3D models from users and design new models that showcase the technical capabilities of each of our materials and printers, and serve as key assets for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Take full ownership of the 3D model supply chain: Work across teams to drive 3D model integration from concept, to stakeholder engagement, production, to user hands.
- Manage our 3D model library: Full ownership of the system for consolidating, cataloguing, tagging and organizing all our 3D model assets.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
- Experienced in parametric 3D modeling software (w/ basic mesh modeling understanding). You are comfortable with various CAD programs and have a strong understanding of Design for Additive Manufacturing methodologies.
- Clear communicator comfortable with communicating with all levels of stakeholders and prioritizing and project managing across teams.
- Deadline driven, organized team player who is passionate about achieving goals
- Problem solver with customers and across the team
- Willingness to learn new tools and processes to grow your skillset and knowledge.
- Self-starter, ability to stay motivated with limited direction.
- Experience with 3d printers.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.