VP Global Marketing
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also out-behave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
As the VP - Global Marketing, and a member of the executive team, you will partner across all verticals, all teams, clients and providers to create award winning, disruptive go-to-market solutions. With a global lens, you will know how to deploy a blended marketing strategy from digital, brand, research and insight to channel optimization, as well as deploying integration programs for acquisitions.
As with any start up, growing into a mature organization you will need to drive an agile way of thinking, creating the foundations and teams that will accelerate Flywire across the world. This newly created role is an exciting and unique opportunity for a strategic marketing leader who’s eager to join a high growth company and make a significant business impact.
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Marketing team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Develop strategic marketing plans that directly aligns to our corporate mission, vision and strategic imperatives
- Management of a marketing budget, with outcomes tied to sales results
- Create and provide routine metrics that tie marketing performance to sales and corporate goals
- Provide competitive and market intelligence assessments to inform leadership of major industry moves
- Provide leadership, direction and development to global marketing team:
- Vertical Marketing Leads, responsible for raising market awareness, generating sales leads, collaboration with sales on new market expansion, gathering competitive intelligence & strategic differentiation
- Director of Marketing Communications, responsible for developing a strong corporate marketing & Flywire branding strategy, content, communications & market positioning externally
- Internal Agency, our team of internal SMEs in digital, print, events, content & digital acquisition
- Provide outward thought leadership and visibility as an executive at key events and with key partners
Our ideal candidate has:
- Global marketing leadership experience
- Superb communication and influencing skills, as you’ll need both FlyMates and external parties alike to buy into your vision
- Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data, turning analytic insights into business actions
- A start-up mentality, as well as an ability and interest in wearing multiple hats
- The skills to adapt quickly and move things forward even when you have limited information