Social Media Growth Manager at ProfitWell
- Owning the presence of and content creation/distribution in our social media through channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Source assets from our production team to distribute and increase Subscription community engagement with ProfitWell’s vast array of original content, including shows, blogs, podcasts, conferences, etc.
- Concept and create innovative campaigns and experiments with our Manager of Demand Gen to drive inbound traffic through organic and paid social media
- Create short and long-term strategies for merging the social media presence of two strong brands (Price Intelligently & ProfitWell) and the future of the ProfitWell brand
- Moderating internal and external community conversations to create an authority brand - if someone is talking about pricing, we want to be in the conversation
- Report qualitative and quantitative community feedback and metrics to the ProfitWell team
This might be a good fit if you
- Have built a social media following for a SaaS product company specifically, including concepting and executing on strategic initiatives, growth content creation, etc.
- Keep up with trends in the B2B social media space, always looking to innovate and customize our approach
- Innately have a mindset that no creative idea is too crazy to pressure test, and a spirit of relentless problem solving until you reach your goal
- Bring experience in and understanding of digital analytics and attribution, especially Google Analytics (certification is a plus)
- Knowledgeable of account-based marketing (ABM) strategies
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Have a minimum 3 years’ of experience in social media marketing
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because