SEO Specialist at Klaviyo
The SEO Specialist is responsible for executing day-to-day operations that will enable Klaviyo customers find content that will help them grow their businesses. You’ll own and manage SEO for the entire self-serve org, which includes Academy, Growth, and Community, to ensure that customers find answers to their questions through branded search. You’ll work closely with marketing to align our SEO strategies to drive business outcomes.
Academy’s mission is to enable our customers to grow their businesses through self-serve content (e.g. help center articles, courses, on-demand training, podcasts, etc.), so you’ll be playing a critical role in helping both Klaviyo and its customers achieve business goals. A successful candidate has a current knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques. You also have a background in content production and understand search intent. You’ll be part of the Academy team and report to Klaviyo’s Manager of Academy.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Track and analyze the success of our SEO strategy. You will be responsible for managing all SEO responsibilities, including content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on major search engines.
- Identify trends and suggest changes to content strategy. You’ll recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve search engine positions for target keywords.
- Develop a framework through which technical writers and Academy content specialists will produce content. You will collaborate with team members to ensure that all the content they produce is optimized for search.
Who You Are:
- You are curious, analytical, and have a proven track record in SEO strategy.
- You have in-depth experience with Google Analytics and have used tools like Moz or Conductor Searchlight in the past.
- You are passionate about SEO and keep a pulse on industry trends and best practices.
- A background in content production is a plus!
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world's leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn't force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That's why over 40,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo