We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to collaborate within a cross-functional team to execute a strategy that will achieve significant growth in site traffic as well as drive impact to our CPA KPIs. In addition, you will be establishing a solid SEO foundation during implementation of ongoing SEO best practices and recommendations for optimization and content development. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as an SEO Specialist:
- You will develop, share, and report on SEO vision for our media products.
- Collaborate with Production and Development to execute on opportunities that improve our reach on all search engines.
- Meet regularly with SEO Manager and cross-functional teams to drive optimization across Products.
- You will also run channel execution and optimization daily, including traffic patterns, leading research projects, and leveraging findings to optimize our site.
- You will act as an expert in all things SEO and stay ahead of advances in the subject.
What skills you will use:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field as well as 3 years of SEO experience.
- Technical mastery of organic search algorithms and ranking factors.
- Experience in keyword research.
- You have experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Majestic SEO, and more.
- You are familiar with Agile methods of working.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.