Senior Product Marketing Analyst
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
At CarGurus we use data, not hunches, to inform decisions. We love to collaborate, we're excited by a challenge, and we believe that ownership enables us to grow. Product Analysts play a key role in crafting the data narrative for these decisions. This role will be responsible for partnering with the marketing team to analyze complex campaign data to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing efforts to automotive dealers. As a member of a growing team, you will have opportunities for outsized positive impact through a high level of autonomy. A successful Analyst has a strategic and analytical mindset and a passion for solving problems. Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaign data to isolate true impact of marketing on dealer base.
- Determine the best marketing attribution model and provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Partner with marketing team to structure tests and analyses to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with B2B content marketers to determine how CarGurus data can tell key stories to drive and support content development.
- Dive into internal and third party data to continuously uncover insights about our business.
- Partner with engineering, finance, and consumer analysts to ensure insights are shared across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field required.
- 3-5 years of business or marketing analyst experience.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Expertise in working with SQL, databases, Excel and pivot tables.
- Familiarity with Python or R is required
- Understanding of marketing principles and campaign attribution.
- Experience with Salesforce, marketing automation software, a plus.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.