Senior Partner Marketing Manager
As the Partner Marketing Leader, you'll be responsible for:
- Generating awareness and adoption of Mendix among our partners across North America.
- Building and implementing a programmatic partner marketing strategy working closely with the Mendix partner sales organization.
- Helping partners to build and grow their Mendix business by defining and driving regional partner marketing programs with and through selected partners.
- Managing co-marketing budgets and funds.
- Driving marketing campaigns to help build pipeline for net new business and aligned with objectives from the partner business plans at scale.
- Driving mechanisms and metrics to measure outcome of campaigns.
- Organizing partner meetings and events to enable partners with training, brand consistency for messaging and assets, as well as build strong relationships.
- Creating joint PR and content opportunities such as customer success stories to showcase best practices and to demonstrate strong partner relationships.
- Representing partner marketing in North America or global campaigns and take ownership of the partner component of the campaign.
You'll work closely with:
- Portfolio of selected partners: VARs, SI’s and Alliances
- Local partner sales teams across North America
- PR agencies and Mendix PR and content teams
To be successful, you'll need to have
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B partner marketing with technology companies;
- Demonstrated success in B2B partner marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up;
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners;
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization;
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables;
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal;
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and Marketo;
- Account based marketing tools experience a plus
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A Bachelor's degree