Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Director, Partner Marketing will join a modern B2B marketing team at the center of Acquia's Marketing Team. This individual will be accountable for partner sales and marketing alignment, drive all demand generation activities as well as co-marketing activities for Acquia’s partners. Sales and delivery enablement for Acquia’s partners will also be a primary focus for this role. The Manager, Partner Marketing will be measured on quarterly pipeline and ARR goals, manage budget, and measure and increase global partner marketing ROI.
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate understands how to invest partner marketing programs spend to maximize results, is a skilled leader and mentor while also a highly effective hands-on executor and is also able to lead and deliver business-critical initiatives with executive visibility.
- Deliver Partner Marketing Go-to-Market strategy and compelling marketing programs, and leverage technology and best practices to achieve global partner-sourced pipeline and ARR targets and maximize partner marketing ROI
- Define and evolve the Partner Program mission and create collateral for recruiting and strengthening existing partner relationships on the benefits of working with Acquia
- Lead all global Partner Marketing Operations, including partnering with Field Marketing, Product Marketing, and Partner/Direct Sales groups globally; responsible for setting global Partner Marketing targets, and measuring quarterly achievement together with Partner Sales, Direct Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations leadership.
- Drive strategic and tactical initiatives that optimize our go to market processes with partners and generate new ARR for the company; prepare and present analyses and recommendations to an executive audience on an ongoing basis
- Develop strategic partner relationships for Acquia and create joint business plans and marketing programs to create joint top of the funnel demand
- Own and manage global Partner Marketing budget and business plans
- Collaborate with internal teams on partner sales and delivery enablement and continue to build out enablement program so that partners successfully sell, position, and deliver Acquia products
- Own campaign management process, SLAs, and partnership with other marketing groups to deliver high quality campaigns on time
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to build partner demand generation functions and targeted recruitment content into the website, increasing conversion from visitors to MQLs
- Leadership of and accountable for Partner Marketing Programs, including team recruitment and hiring, development, priorities and escalation; proactively identify and implement process efficiencies, creative campaign ideas, and other training and support opportunities; actively mentor team managers and develop leadership skills.
- Collaborate and influence cross-functionally to help team translate company strategy into tactical work plans, and align to the strategic vision and mission of Acquia and the Acquia Partner Program; Support team in developing integrated mix of marketing tactics, including Webinars, Email, Online Advertising, Field Marketing and Corporate Events, Enablement Programs, etc.
- 5-6 years experience owning partner marketing and scaling growth at a high growth B2B SaaS / software company
- 2+ years people management experience required, with focus on setting objectives and priorities, managing performance and providing coaching
- Strong leader with proven ability to recruit, motivate, mentor and manage a team towards goals
- Convey enthusiasm and inspire the team, encouraging others to perform at their best; delegate effectively; empower and mentor the team while providing timely and constructive feedback.
- Proven ability implementing company strategy within your function; proactive and focused attention on strategic initiatives that increase ARR.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer.
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams. Plus, a true partner and collaborator, with focus on performance together with Partner Sales, Direct Sales and Sales Operations.
- Ability to analyze and prepare recommendations on sales and marketing performance for an executive leadership audience. Validate data and arguments, draw solid conclusions, and use data to influence.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- Team player with a great sense of humor
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.