Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We have an immediate need for an accomplished, high energy and results-driven Senior Director of Digital Marketing. This role will be responsible for our Digital Marketing strategy presence across all Acquia sites and will be the face and voice of our Digital Marketing strategy globally at Acquia.
This individual will be the Digital DNA of Acquia. Owning acquia.com and the various web properties associated with acquia.com, this person will develop our integrated digital strategy. This person will own the design, implementation, and lead nurturing strategy with acquia.com. They will also own he best practices of Digital campaigns and integrating Acquia’s social strategy both within campaigns and integrating with acquia.com
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this individual will help lead cross-functional teams in order to obtain product messaging and positioning that can be implemented on the site and through social campaigns. Being a Digital Marketing expert and voice of Acquia when it comes to digital marketing will be an important role.
- Own and Manage acquia.com and the external facing Acquia sites, including the dev sites
- Build the acquia.com Marketing and development team. Hire, define objectives, motivate and develop clear goals for the team.
- Make acquia.com a showcase for Acquia products and the main Acquia lead generation tool
- Define Acquia Digital Marketing strategy globally. Bring best practices and execution strategies on a global basis to Acquia.
- Be the advisor, providing guidance and instruction on digital marketing to the Marketing Operations and Programs team as well as the Regional Marketing teams.
- Working with the social media marketing person, help to define and execute on a social media strategy for Acquia.
- Be an external spokesperson for Acquia products as a Digital Marketer. Blog posts, speaking ops as an experienced Digital Marketers.
- Work with internal departments including IT, support, and Product teams to implement a strategic digital plan that incorporates Acquia products and offerings.
- Be a leader amongst the Marketing Mgt team and
- 7+ years of experience as a senior leader in product marketing in a B2B software environment.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
- Vertical marketing expertise a plus.
- Successful track record managing people.
- Cross functional experience leading teams without directly managing them.
- Consulting or account management experience required. Must bring knowledge and appreciation of a customer journey experience
- A deep understanding of enterprise software marketing and 5+ years experience with products in a SaaS and/or PaaS environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and technical skills and be able to speak comfortably to any audience.
- An outstanding communicator, presenter and proven public speaker to prospects/customers and internal executives at conferences, trade shows, webinars, and company meetings.
- A passion for the digital experience platform and CMS market with a track record of developing differentiated messaging and positioning for web software products, comprehensive market research, and collateral.
- A creative innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit. Ideally you’ve worked with disruptive technologies.
- Leadership: You’re able to lead cross-functional teams, realize new opportunities, and succeed against aggressive goals.
- Influence: Define and present innovative ideas to the executive team and get buy-in to support your big ideas.
- Results-Oriented: Able to drive to exceed goals, execute consistently, and deliver outstanding results.
- Subject Matter Expert: You are a go to person for digital experiences, a resource to all in the company.
- Data-Driven: You love metrics and numbers, dig deep to obtain and analyze web data, and use it to inform your planning and confirm your decisions.