Referral Program Marketing Manager at Klaviyo
Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
Much of Klaviyo’s growth can be attributed to our loyal community of customers who have achieved success through Klaviyo and as a result refer their friends to Klaviyo. For the first time ever, Klaviyo will build a referral program focused on incentivizing Klaviyo customers to refer more of their eCommerce peers to join the Klaviyo community. You will build that program. Specifically, as the Referral Program Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supercharging our growth by building, executing, and driving a referral marketing strategy focused on incentivizing the existing customer community. Your strategy will include a multi-channel marketing approach as well as city-specific virtual and live meetups.
In this role, you’ll join the Performance Marketing Team and will focus on driving MQLs, MRR, and customers through the referral program. Not only will you play a foundational role in defining the strategy but you will own the oversight, execution, and marketing of the program.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will develop Klaviyo’s customer referral strategy
- You will research, define, and implement technology needs to track, report, and operationalize customer referrals on an ongoing basis
- You will achieve our monthly referral MQL, MRR, and customer referral targets
- You will define, launch, and maintain the ongoing marketing calendar and activities for the referral program.
- You will execute campaigns focused on driving referral growth from all segments of customers
- You will define and build weekly performance reports to showcase the performance of the referral program
- You will build, launch, and operate city-specific referral program ‘bring a friend’ meetups
- You will own and operate the referral program budget and annual performance projections
Who You Are
- You’re a builder and a creator who likes operating in the gray areas
- You’re looking to build a new program and make a mark
- You’ve got at least 4+ years of experience in customer-centric marketing or referral marketing
- You’re extremely creative and will blaze your own trail
- You’re a numbers person who understands how to analyze the data and leverage the insights to double-down on performance
- You’ve described yourself with these adjectives: internally motivated, self-starter, fearless, motivated, analytical, bold
- You’re solution-oriented and inclined to action and asking for forgiveness later
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.