WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Joining Dynatrace means being part of a high-growth global team that is providing the industry’s most advanced AI-powered observability platform for the largest companies in every industry. Our platform includes application performance monitoring, digital experience, cloud infrastructure monitoring, business analytics, cloud automation, application security – whew! We help DevOps, SRE, App Dev, Security and Cloud Ops teams manage, secure and optimize their cloud native apps, cloud platforms, Kubernetes environments and hybrid cloud to deliver perfect user experiences every time.
Our Product Marketing team is made up of passionate, creative, and highly analytical individuals who thrive in our fast-paced and exciting environment. You will not only have mentorship from our award-winning leaders, but you will also team up with experts from around the world in various functions, giving you a breadth of knowledge in Product Marketing.
While we are proud of our success to date, we’re just getting started, and we need focused, dedicated team players like YOU to not only help us succeed even more, but broaden our way of thinking. Help us shape the future of our product, and articulate our value to our target personas to address their most important challenges and use cases.
We’ve got it made —won’t you join the #DynatraceLife?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Dynatrace Product Marketing Manager, you will drive marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans, and sales enablement for exciting areas like Cloud, AI, and DevOps. You will be the expert in understanding the buyer personnas , their challenges, and their buying criteria. With that knowledge you will create and deliver unique content and ensure successful, consistent execution of product launches.
This critical role will serve as one of our go-to people for the Cloud, AI, or DevOps, product lines as we continue to build our rapidly growing footprint in the market.
How you will make an impact
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers’ new releases and campaigns.
- Develop and manage go-to-market product launch plans for Cloud, AI, and DevOps product lines.
- Work closely with the campaign team [GS1] to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with our Cloud, AI, and Dev Ops product line objectives.
- Partner with Product Management team to drive messaging, sales enablement, marketing collateral, trainings etc
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
- Ensure Dynatrace products are represented consistently and effectively on the Dynatrace website and all other customer-facing materials.
- Work closely with the product management teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years of experience in B2B software product marketing, preferably in our industry.
- Enterprise Saas solutions is your “thing” and you can bring a wide range of industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- A storyteller at heart, you have the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- You have a proven track record of developing robust and innovative content
- You have a dynamic personality and strong interpersonal skills
- You are self-starter with the ability to manage several projects who craves working in a fast -paced environment
- You’re an athlete with strong learning agility and can ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- MBA preferred
WHO IS DYNATRACE?
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.'
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.