If you’re passionate about SEO and want to work on a world-class SEO team at a company where traffic acquisition is a top priority and the CEO truly “gets” SEO, this role might be for you!
Chewy is seeking a Product Manager, SEO to join our high-performing SEO team in our Boston, MA or Bellevue, WA office. You will play a pivotal role developing Chewy’s SEO strategy while working with the SEO team to build out a product roadmap and execute through a dedicated engineering team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and effective problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. They will be adept at cutting through an onslaught of requests to assess business impact and drive prioritization towards results.
What you'll do:
- Build and prioritize the SEO roadmap based on estimated opportunity, level of effort, and risk to help Chewy acquire new customers through organic search
- Conduct SEO A/B tests through our proprietary testing platform to ensure changes made for SEO positively impact traffic, revenue, and other KPIs
- Work alongside the SEO Engineering team to execute SEO roadmap initiatives and report results to Leadership and peers
- Identify opportunities to drive traffic growth by solving key customer problems in a way that search engines can understand
- Identify opportunities for traffic growth across core areas of Chewy.com such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, on-page factors, usability, and scalable content
- Own SEO strategy and execution for a key product at Chewy such as PDP (Product Detail Pages) or PLP (Product Listing Pages)
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in SEO or Product Management roles with increasing responsibilities
- Data-driven mindset with tactical experience driving projects to completion.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passion and curiosity
- Flexibility for periodic travel
- Experience with SEO A/B testing and solid understanding of statistics
- You’ve built, and even broken, your own website (even a simple WordPress website)
- Understanding of page speed monitoring and optimization
- Experience leveraging natural language processing and machine learning to build product features
- Experience with other tech roles such as engineering, analytics, or UX design
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]