Product Education Marketer
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the team
This role sits on the Drift marketing team and reports to our VP of Content and Community. You'll work alongside other marketers and product managers to create content and training for Drift chat, video, and email products. We ship new products and features every month. You will need to learn new things quickly and ship new content every week.
You’ll design, write, and create content and training from start to finish. Outlining and filming video content, online training classes, building certification courses, writing customer stories, creating materials such as slides and sourcing customers examples.
What you’ll be doing on the team
In one month you’ll…
Be writing customer stories and examples for the blog and shipping your first Drift Training class in Drift Insider. Working closely with our CSM and sales teams to develop a holistic content and training strategy for our small business customers.
By month 3 you’ll…
You’ll regularly shipping Drift Training classes and keeping the existing classes up-to-date. And shipping your first Drift certification course.
By month 6 you’ll…
Have built a 1:many program for Drift’s small business customers to onboard and retain customers.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- You’re obsessed with learning from our customers
- You’re deeply passionate about conversational marketing
- Customers are always your main focus and priority
- You love creating things and learning from what you create
- You're passionate about teaching others
- You love learning and have a curious mindset
- You have strong writing skills and can apply feedback accurately and consistently
- You have strong organizational and project management skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You're comfortable, lively, and engaging on camera
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.