The Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) Partner marketing manager for Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) will be a key member of the rapidly growing Partner organization within Dynatrace. You will be based in North America (NORAM) and focus most of your time with named GSI’s operating in the NORAM Market while also supporting GSI activity in other geographies were needed.
The role will cover both marketing to the GSIs and marketing with/through the GSIs to end customer and prospect accounts. You will be responsible for planning, execution, and reporting of activities across demand generation tactics, enablement, communications, and content creation.
The emphasis of this role will be driving demand generation activities in coordination with partner sales leadership. You will collaborate closely with the GSI account owners, the global partner marketing organization, and regional partner marketing teams.
This is a results-driven role where Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Partner Deal Registrations (PDRs) are fundamental metrics of success, along with certifications attained via Dynatrace University.
Reporting and analyzing activities to make recommendations that optimize future investments is critical.
You will be supported by a central Partner marketing team that will share communications, campaigns, content, and event best practices, while also providing access to market leading technology platforms to accomplish your goals.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop agreed marketing objectives in partnership with regional partner sales leadership
- Initiate and drive marketing plans with GSIs
- Plan, execute, measure, and analyze campaign and marketing activities that drive MQLs, PDRs and certifications
- Make optimization recommendations to increase campaign and communication effectiveness
- Develop and communicate frequent sales win wires for internal circulation, evangelism, and awareness within GSIs
- Develop and promote joint customer case studies with GSIs and customers that communicate the value realized
- Create and/or copy-edit assets and messaging for select verticals and industries, and for specific technology groups and use cases
- Support the ongoing development, refinement, and optimization of the Partner Program, including centralization of global best practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B high tech/SaaS partner marketing and channel programs
- Extensive, proven experience driving results with GSIs in NORAM
- Experience working in the monitoring market segment and/or with cloud platform vendors (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift) or DevOps providers a definite advantage
- Salesforce, Marketo, and Tableau skills an advantage
- Product marketing or content marketing experience including messaging, writing, and copy-editing skills with the ability to translate themes and topics into specific assets and deliverables such as case studies, web copy, emails, and win wires
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
- Must be an independent, flexible self-starter with high-energy and a growth mindset who can build rapport and drive execution with Partner managers and Partner business owners
- 10-20% travel required
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.