The Partner marketing manager will be a key member of the rapidly growing Partner organization within Dynatrace. You will be responsible for executing partner marketing initiatives in North America (NORAM) with responsibility for planning, execution and reporting of marketing programs, campaigns and events both with partners to enterprise accounts.
The emphasis of this role will be driving end-customer demand generation activities with Dynatrace partners in alignment with corporate objectives. The role will collaborate closely with NORAM Partner Sales team, the global partner marketing organization, and regional marketing teams.
This is a results-driven role where Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSOs), and Partner Deal Registrations (PDRs) are fundamental metrics of success. Reporting and analyzing activities to make recommendations and improvements is critical.
You will be supported by a central Partner marketing team that will share communication, campaign, content, and event best practices, while also providing access to market leading technology platforms to accomplish your goals.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop agreed marketing objectives in partnership with regional partner sales leadership
- Initiate and drive marketing plans with partners to engage end customers
- Develop and execute marketing activities to recruit new partners identified by partner sales
- Plan, execute, measure and analyze campaign and event activities that drive MQLs, QSOs, and PDRs and make recommendations to increase effectiveness
- Write and deliver regular sales win wires for internal circulation, evangelism, and awareness within specific partners
- Support the ongoing development, refinement and optimization of the Partner Program, including centralization of global best practice
- Enforce appropriate Dynatrace brand usage and ensure messaging is within guidelines
- Drive portal adoption along with portal feature and content enhancements based on Partner requirements and feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in B2B high tech/SaaS partner marketing and programs
- Experience working in the monitoring market segment and/or with cloud platform providers a definite advantage
- Experience with Partner GTM models including resellers, consultants, systems integrators, and Managed Service Providers with proven success driving execution
- Strong experience developing, executing, and reporting on partner marketing activities via Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Tableau
- Marketing experience including writing and copy-editing skills, the ability to translate themes and topics into specific assets and deliverables such as case studies, web copy, emails, and win wires
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
- Must be an independent, flexible self-starter with high-energy and a growth mindset who can build rapport and drive execution with Partner managers and Partner business owners
- Proficient in English and Spanish preferred, Portuguese is a bonus
- 10-20% travel required
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.