Marketing Operations Manager
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be the primary marketing operations administrator and you will become an expert on our business processes and marketing technology stack.
In this role you will design, build and manage the operational structure supporting the ABM and other B2B marketing campaigns and analytics. You will work closely with our business operations, demand generation, business development, content marketing, and product growth teams to design and test systems that ensure adherence with our high data integrity standards while encouraging high adoption of our processes and tools.
This is an exciting full-time role, based in our Seaport Boston location, and the right candidate is going to love working with and continuing to build our innovative marketing technology stack to power growth results driven by marketing.
What you'll do:
Power campaign activity with smarter use of technology and process. Work with stakeholders across our marketing team — including demand generation, content marketing, and product growth — to create emails, forms, reports, and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR, and work with marketing and sales stakeholders to execute targeted segmentation for utilization across marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Demand Generation and Business Operations to drive lead process support between the sales and marketing organizations.
Surface better marketing insights. Use data to communicate our important marketing results, delivered through reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets to help others understand the impact of campaigns and/or areas for improvement.
- Help us optimize key performance metrics across stakeholders, and lead the preparation of relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report findings to managers and executives in the company.
- Partner with marketing team stakeholders across demand generation, content marketing, and product growth to develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms, content, and entire campaigns or sets of touchpoints, in addition to campaign analysis and recommendations for improvement.
Enable us to be better marketers. Be the marketing technology expert on our team to help us be better marketers, and build the foundation for better performance across the team.
- Document processes and communicate improvements to enhance marketing productivity.
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies across our marketing technology stack.
- Own relationships with marketing technology partners and consultants, in partnership with demand generation, content marketing, and product growth.
- Identify and communicate marketing operations updates and opportunities to stakeholders across the team.
- Train new and existing employees who are marketing campaign stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
- 2-5 years of marketing operations or related experience
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Domo (preferred but not required)
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and marketing technology ecosystem, and best practices
- Strong analytical acumen, ability to constantly monitor results and make refinements
- Solid understanding and knowledge of campaign lifecycles and audience segmentation
- Experience collaborating with technology vendors, sales teams, and cross-functional marketing teams
- Team player, self-motivated, humble and eager to learn new things
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic
- Superior organization & communication skills
- Loves to automate things and geeks out on marketing technologies