Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Manager, Marketing Campaign Operations to join our Marketing team.
Why this job is important:
Bullhorn’s core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, and this starts with you. You will be responsible for managing Bullhorn’s marketing automation engine, which includes overseeing the global campaign execution team and working to drive demand and support Bullhorn’s growing customer base. This person will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Support, and Product teams to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly and built to measure ROI.
This person will also be responsible for monitoring segment growth and overall database health, identifying gaps and strategizing ways to fill them. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is exceptionally detail-oriented, analytical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
A typical day might include:
- Managing Bullhorn’s email marketing campaigns and executing them flawlessly and on time to targeted audiences
- Working closely with all members of the Marketing team to develop campaigns that contain accurate messaging and branding
- Working cross functionally with Support and Product teams to ensure client communications are delivered accurately to the right contacts in a timely manner
- Implementing new event technology and optimizing event operations for maximum success and ROI
- Researching marketing operations best practices and integrating them into Bullhorn efforts
- Playing instrumental role in transition to new corporate CRM
- Training/Coaching other team members on Marketo/Salesforce best practices
This role may be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- You have 3+ years experience in a marketing operations role for a B2B company
- You have experience using Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills in addition to analytical skills
- You have exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- You are naturally curious, a self-starter and enjoy working in a team setting
- You love problem solving and coming up with creative solutions to improve existing processes
Bonus points for:
- Marketo Certification
- Salesforce Certification
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- People management experience
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.