| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Director, Demand Generation to join our Marketing team.
Why this job is important:
Bullhorn is expanding rapidly and seeks an exceptional Director, Demand Generation that can help build upon the company’s momentum in North America. Reporting into the Vice President, Marketing, the Director, Demand Generation will be responsible for developing and executing against Bullhorn’s demand gen marketing strategy. This person will manage a team of marketers specializing in digital strategies, programs, and events, and will work closely with sales and marketing leadership. Together, this team will develop creative and compelling multi-channel programs that will help to engage new prospects, advance key accounts, and elevate the Bullhorn brand in North America. This person will also work extremely closely with key sales stakeholders, reporting on marketing performance, collaborating on opportunities to bring Bullhorn’s solutions to market, and to develop well-orchestrated campaigns across both marketing and sales. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is exceptionally detail-oriented, strategic, analytical, organized, and able to build strong relationships.
A typical day might include:
- Developing and executing against go-to-market plans for the North American market
- Creating compelling multi-channel programs that generate demand in each target segment and align with our value propositions to support the company’s bookings targets, measuring marketing contribution and ROI
- Driving the strategic direction behind events and partnerships with key trade associations including media opportunities, industry tradeshows, and our flagship customer conference Engage
- Managing a team of marketers across various disciplines (events, digital, campaigns/programs execution)
- Overseeing and managing the programs budget for North America
- Partnering closely with key stakeholders across the entire marketing organization, sales leadership, and Bullhorn executives on cross-functional initiatives
This role may be for you if:
- You have 7-10 years in a demand generation / marketing programs role
- You’ve managed marketing professionals across a variety of disciplines (events, digital, marketing operations, campaign management)
- You thrive in fast-paced settings, working on multiple projects simultaneously, with a track record of successfully bringing them from conception to completion
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills and are metrics-obsessed when it comes to tracking marketing performance
- You are a self-starter and enjoy work working in a team setting
Bonus points for:
- Experience in in the recruiting/staffing industry
- Leadership role for at least 2-3 years
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description