Marketing Audience Growth Manager at ProfitWell
What you’ll do
- Run diagnostics on our current digital marketing initiatives to identify gaps and areas for improvement in execution and the channels we use to grow ProfitWell's subscribers
- Based on analytics, develop a strategic plan across various channels to increase the engagement of those already engaged with our Network, including defining objectives, establishing goals, and crafting experiments
- Source copy from our content marketing team from our vast array of original content, including shows, blogs, podcasts, conferences, e-books, etc.
- Partner with our Marketing Tech Ops on the mechanical aspects of publishing content and executing on experiments, campaigns, and strategic initiatives
- Stay current with social media market trends, ensuring ProfitWell has a presence on popular channels, is engaged with Influencers, uses appropriate hashtags, etc.
- Create short and long-term strategies for merging the social media presence of two strong brands (Price Intelligently & ProfitWell) and the future of the ProfitWell brand
This might be a good fit if you
- Have a minimum 5 years’ of experience in growth marketing, social media, etc.
- Have experience at a media company, or another company that produces large quantities of multimedia content
- Deeply understand SEO, SEM, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Innately have a mindset that no creative idea is too crazy to pressure test
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because