Marketing Associate at CarGurus
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and trans0parent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic teammate to get results on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. A successful B2B Marketing Associate will be able to juggle multiple different projects, has the passion for marketing and strong analytical skills to get results.
This person will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives, focusing on driving demand for products, across a variety of new and validated vehicles.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all aspects of direct mail campaigns, including creative development, management of printer relationship, and performance tracking.
- Lead all aspects of webinar campaigns, including content development, promotion of campaign and delivery of live webinar.
- Track and analyze success of marketing campaigns. Analyze key marketing critical metrics and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop email marketing campaigns to target key dealership segments.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaigns and provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Design creative with freelancers and create/update marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with B2B content marketer to develop content for campaigns.
- Assist in developing and executing international retention initiatives.
- Partner with sales and engineering to ensure successful execution and follow-up on campaigns.
What You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple marketing priorities to deliver results.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, and display advertisement a plus.
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, or webinars a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, or Google Analytics, a plus.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.