We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Marketing Associate to help us optimize customer retention and conversion funnel metrics. At DraftKings, you will support the fulfillment and testing strategy of different offers to our quickly growing audience and play a key role in ensuring all campaigns adhere to best practices. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Associate:
- Design, develop, and send channel communications, including emails, app pushes, and in-app notifications across all product verticals.
- Monitor and report on channel and campaign performance regularly and use these insights to inform the marketing calendar strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to continually optimize creative and testing treatments.
- Execute structured A/B tests and lead analysis of results in order to maximize business impact.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our marketing efforts in these channels.
- Oversee internal budget to comply with CPA targets.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the Ecommerce and/or Gaming industry (internship experience acceptable).
- You are a data-driven and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of DraftKings’ product verticals (Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino).
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
- HTML & SQL knowledge preferred, willingness to learn required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.