We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re searching for a Marketing Associate who thrives in a fast-paced, technology-focused environment. When you join our team, you will support the daily operations of the SMS channel for every product across our organization. You will also play a vital role in ensuring all marketing communications adhere to best practices and deliver exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll do as a CRM Marketing Associate
- Collaborate within the CRM team to prioritize and execute communications based on a user’s lifecycle and actions they take.
- Manage operations and test execution for transactional campaigns across several marketing channels including Email, Push, In-App, and SMS.
- Assist in campaign creation and launch for new triggered campaigns and tests.
- Submit creative requests for use in A/B tests and use test results to inform future requests.
- Coordinate with Product and Operations teams to ensure campaigns enhance the user experience and adhere to channel best practices.
- Analyze engagement and frequency metrics for transactional campaigns in order to propose improvements.
What skills you will use:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Marketing or Communications field.
- Ideally, you have 1 year of experience in Marketing or relevant internship experience.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
- Interest in learning all aspects of DraftKings’ business and industry.
- Willingness to learn SQL and other analytics tools.
- ·HTML knowledge preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.